- For bonding artificial grass, sports surfacing & rubber tiles.
- Verde Grass–Stick Adhesive is a single component black mastic adhesive which can be used directly from the container to provide a bonding system for regenerated rubber in the form of tiles or sheets.
- It is suitable for bonding to concrete or tarmacadam bases and is applied to one surface only before positioning the rubber shock absorbing layer.
- When bonding the smooth flat backed tiles it is usual to trowel the adhesive onto the sub base and lay rubber into position in the 'wet' adhesive layer.
- Often it is adequate to apply adhesive in strips to correspond to the periphery of the tile with perhaps a band in the form of a cross from the corner positions.
- The tile is positioned and lightly pressed to ensure transfer of adhesive to the rubber and the substrate.
- Coverage can depend on a number of variables. However generally when laying flat backed tiles and applying adhesive to the substrate a rate of between 0.5 kg and 1.0 kg/m is sufficient.
- Excellent stability
- Useful as small gap sealant
- Very Strong, rubber to rubber bonds